Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Weekend Update

It's Tuesday. I know my three loyal readers are wondering what we did this past weekend. So here ya go...

Friday
Watched and thoroughly enjoyed What Happens in Vegas. I'm not a fan of Cameron Diaz...at all. But she was less annoying in this movie and most scenes were stolen by Ashton Kutcher. This is the first movie in a long time that had me crying from laughing so hard.

Saturday
Watched the rain for hours. Cleaned the house some...why do two people and two dogs need three toilets?? We need some kids so I can give my half of the chores away : ) Then we sat around and listened to the Tech game on lame AM radio. Next year we'll have Xm in the house. Silly tropical storm was kind of a let down...so we went window shopping. Then we watched 21. Why is Kevin Spacey always so creepy. The movie was definitely entertaining and worth a Blockbuster rental (only if you have their online service, seriously people, why have you not signed up for that yet?).

Sunday
Up to run to Kroger so we could have some food. Then off to Race Day at RIR! My dad drove down from podunk MD to see the race. We used to always go to Bud's Creek growing up to watch the Friday night drag strip crowd. Sadly, RIR is a step above that. The people watching was awesome as always. The race was even pretty good too. Don't ask me who my driver is, I'm not THAT into Nascar. I like to go the race, I can't stand watching races on TV (or really any sport other then Hokie Football). But it was confirmed that Lowe's is better then Home Depot...

No comments: