Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I love Peking

On Sunday we went to this great little Chinese place with some friends. We had a wonderful time with awesome food...which was followed by the most awesome fortune cookies ever. My wife opened hers first, then could not stop laughing. She is not a very animated person, so I knew it must of been a good one. I kept my mouth shut after reading mine waiting for hers to be passed around the table (she couldn't read it outloud!).

"A romantic evening awaits you tonight."

Thank you Mr. Chinese Fortune Cookie Man, you are my new hero : )

Things got a little out of control...with my wife in tears...after reading my fortune.

"Your skills and talents will be called on in unusual areas."

I seriously looked around the resturant looking for Ashton Kutcher and the Punk'd team to come out.

No comments: