Friday, August 8, 2008

July $ Update

The markets continue to not help us out this month. But I know every $ we put aside now means we're buying shares on sale : ) Just can't wait til November...in hopes that the election will bring about some stability.

We managed to be under budget this month thanks to George W's check finally arriving. Too bad my speeding ticket and an ER trip ate into good chunk of that. Next month should be sweet if we can keep our spending under control since my wife will recieve an extra paycheck. Perfect timing because I want to go on a short vacation : )

Net worth was up ~1.7% for the month...mainly due to my company finally depositing my profit sharing contribution into the 401(k). If the markets will cooperate a little more, we'll be on track to meet our net worth goal by the end of the year.

No comments: